Hi Ron.

There is a port of this game already available in the ZCode format, you can use either Filfre currently my favourite interpreter or WinFrotz, both can be downloaded from the Interactive Fiction Archive including the game itself. Let me know if you have any trouble locating it, I'd be happy to send you a copy in a zip file.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Ron Kolesar
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 8:37 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Adventure Game Engine release with Shadowgateadventure

Any way of making the old huge cave adventure game windows and blind
friendly?
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Allan Thompson
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 3:16 PM
To: gamers discussion list

Below is a trimmed version of Ian Reed's post to the audio forums about a
new release of the Adventure Game Engine which features a great new
adventure.
Post is below.
***begin message***

Hi everyone,
It's been ages since I've released a new version of the adventure game
engine.

For quite some time Nina0116 has been working on the ShadowGate
adventure which is a port from ShadowGate for the original Nintendo.

I'm happy to announce that Nina0116 has completed the adventure and now
you can try it for yourselves.
I want to give a big thanks to Nina0016 as the engine has been a bit of
a pain to work with and Nina's feedback and willingness to trudge
forward despite the engine's problems have really served to improve the
engine.

The game can be downloaded from
http://BlindAudioGames.com

I hope you all enjoy Nina's hard work.

You can contact Nina0116 on the AudioGames.net forum on this thread:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?pid=127170#p127170

Ian Reed
***end message***

"The truth will set you free"