On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 19:40 -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Are there Stage 1 or Stage 2 patches in need of review?  I'll do my best
> to either (a) convince someone to review them, or (b) review them myself.

It has only been four days since I posted the patch, but I am
waiting for a review of the new interference graph representation:

In addition to the powerpc64-linux bootstrap and regtesting I
did, Seongbae bootstrapped and regtested this on x86_64 with
no regressions as well as running it on SPEC with no runtime
or compile time regressions.

Peter