Hi Paul,

Yeah, the status matrix is very out of date. I would like to see it
automatically updated by our regression tests / continuous integration
tests. However, those are also wildly out of date.

It would be *fabulous* if someone had time / money / energy to revamp our
testing infrastructure and get some of these things up to date. There was
some work last summer in re-writing the regression tester that was never
finished, Gabe has done some great work getting the unittests working
again, and I know that internally AMD and ARM have tests that run. It's
unfortunate that it's not a priority for me :/. This is what I feel most
guilty about ;).

@EVERYONE:
If you know of anyone (junior grad students, masters students, motivated
undergrads, anyone who wants to contribute to an open source project, etc.)
who would be up for working on this, I'm happy to help advise! This isn't a
*hard* project. It will just take some time and effort. This would have
very significant impact on this project. I can't think of anything that
would have a broader impact!

Cheers,
Jason