Hi Colin,
Thanks for making the changes. I will look at the next rev when you publish it.

Thanks
Suresh

On 01/12/2014 02:33 PM, Colin Perkins wrote:
Hi,

Thanks, I incorporated changes to address these. For Section 2.1, I changed 
“protecting the RTP session and its RTP and RTCP traffic and the key-management 
protocol becomes important in which security statements one can do” to 
“protecting the RTP session (and hence the RTP and RTCP traffic) and the 
key-management protocol becomes important to determine what security claims can 
be made”. Hopefully this is clearer.

Cheers,
Colin


On 17 Dec 2013, at 07:25, Magnus Westerlund <[email protected]> 
wrote:
Thanks Suresh,

We will take your comment into account when we do the next revision.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-12-17 06:23, Suresh Krishnan wrote:
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-09.txt
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review Date: 2013/12/16
IESG Telechat date: 2013/12/19

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC but
I do have a few comments that the authors may wish to consider.

Minor
=====

* Section 1

This sentence is a bit awkward

The IETF considers it important that protocols implement, and makes
available to the user, secure modes of operation

Suggest rewording to something like

The IETF considers it important that protocols implement secure modes of
operation and make them available to users.

* Section 2.1

I am not sure what this statement means. Can you please clarify?

"Here the combination of the security protocol protecting the RTP
session and its RTP and RTCP traffic and the key-management protocol
becomes important in which security statements one can do."

* Section 4.1.4

s/will be more relevant then/will be more relevant than/

This sentence is hard to read. Please consider rewording

"Commonly by provisioning the verifier with the public part of a root
certificate, this enables the verifier to verify a trust chain from the
root certificate down to the identity certificate."


Thanks
Suresh




--

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------





_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to