A women's project might be a nice complement to the collaborative and the
teahouse. The collaborative is a great choice for women who like to use
Facebook and Twitter, but some don't. The teahouse is OK (and I'd like to
offer myself as a mentor for women editors there), but even there the
testosterone can run high sometimes.

Lightbreather