Not just to back up Henry publicly, but

J is a great "information theory" language suitably replacing sql.  Sql is not
"marketed" as math.  While q/k is marketed for "information theory", J is more
powerful, and, I've found, easily enhanced to provide q's syntactic sugar for
information processing.  J's user defined modifiers are power.  Power that goes
well beyond sql/q/k and beyond "just math".  So, the "computational" adjective
is deserved, IMO.

On Sunday, January 23, 2022, 01:38:20 p.m. EST, Henry Rich