On 5/9/07, robert burrell donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html now has a
reasonable quantity of content. the organisation could probably be
improved, some necessary content has probably been missed and more
proof reading would be good. so, this is a good time to post the draft
for review.

if you can find time, please take a look and post feedback to this
thread, open a JIRA or just patch the document.

I fixed a couple of links/anchors:

The only comment I have for the "On Community" part of the Notes
section is emphasising more that community at the ASF exists on
mailing lists. Probably something we take for granted - but may not be
obvious for newcomers. F2F conversations, IRC, private mail may all be
well and good, but they are non-existent as far as ASF community goes,
unless things are taken back to the list. IMO it would be good to
start this section emphasising this and the fact that the mailing list
archive is the tangible evidence on the health of a community.

Otherwise looks good to me.

Niall

- robert