robert burrell donkin wrote:
On 5/12/07, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

Looks really good to me - the only comment I would make is the use of
the word "serendipity" which isn't a particularly common and may be
confusing, esp. for non-native English speakers.

"serendipity" is not a common word but seems appropriate to me for the
situation described

can anyone come up with a good alternative?
How about:
Communication through other channels also reduces the chance of accidental discovery/insight/innovation.
(you might pick one of these words, or even use all 3...).

-Marshall