On 5/10/07, robert burrell donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html now has a
reasonable quantity of content. the organisation could probably be
improved, some necessary content has probably been missed and more
proof reading would be good. so, this is a good time to post the draft
for review.

if you can find time, please take a look and post feedback to this
thread, open a JIRA or just patch the document.

The guide looks good to me, things are clear and well stated as far as I can
say.
One minor thing: in "On Community", when you say "it can be beneficial to
vote and accept a couple of new contributors", shouldn't it be committers?
We don't have to vote for contributors, or should we?

Xavier

- robert