Hello,

as we have a public holiday in Germany, I will reply to the other messages tomorrow. However, I cannot leave this sentence uncommented:

Noel J. Bergman wrote on 2011-06-02 20.50:
If there is a community split, that
decision will rest solely on those who choose not to join our all-inclusive
environment.

So, if TDF does not join the Apache OOo project, a community split is our (=TDF) fault. However, if the people proposing the Apache incubator project do not join TDF, a community split is not their fault.

This looks like a rather one-sided view to me.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108