On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 12:24 AM, Niall Pemberton
<niall.pember...@gmail.com>wrote:

> It could be argued either way. I am sure if IBM put its efforts to
> LibreOffice then I'm sure it would be a great success. So why doesn't
> IBM want to take part when theres a great FOSS community already in
> existence?

I am pretty sure you will not get a satisfactory answer to that question
here as the reply is complex and unappealing.  I strongly suggest dropping
the line of attack, although of course I am a guest to so have none of the
authority Sam Ruby would wield, despite the omniscience Rob claims I have
:-)
Cheers

S.