Hi,

robert_w...@us.ibm.com wrote on 2011-06-06 02.37:
And I remind you of this response I gave you before:

http://markmail.org/message/wwoxum4tuvdg5q3p

I guess we're running in circles. However, I have made my points and hopefully responded to some rumors spreading (like: TDF is no choice as legal entity; TDF's demands are way too high).

I believe I described the range of areas that were important to us, and
clearly it was more than the license.  To elaborate further could be seen
as me denigrating TDF/LO, and I think that would be toxic to further
collaborations, collaborations I look forward to.

To me, it simply looks like TDF was simply not wanted, otherwise I guess anyone from IBM could have joined our calls, mailing lists and the like much earlier. Other members of this (general@incubator) list also seem to share similar feelings with your attitude towards TDF, but - well, I guess I made my points clear.

Who recognizes them and who ignores them is, sadly, out of my scope.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108