https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/celix/celix-0.0.1-incubating/
||| Before voting please review the section,
||| "What are the ASF requirements on approving a release?", at
||| http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release
||| Since this is the first release made by Celix, please do an extensive check,
||| to verify all is correct. If all checks out and looks good, I will call the
||| vote on
||| the general list.
||| Please vote to approve this release:
||| [ ] +1 Approve the release
||| [ ] -1 Disapprove the release (please provide specific comments)

-1 (binding) based on the RAT check: my cursory run of RAT
(http://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat/index.html) uncovered
61 Unknown Licenses.

Here's what I would like to suggest for cutting the new RC:
   1. make it easy to run the RAT check by integrating this somehow
    into your build system and/or provide a script that does that

   2. review all of the files that trigger RAT. If you need to exclude some
   of the files because of the format that doesn't allow comments
   make sure that the exclusion file is checked into your repo and has
   comments explaining the decisions for exclusion.

And here's a couple more nits that make it easier to review:
    3. when creating an RC make it clear that this is an RC by putting
    the artifacts available under the URL that looks something like this:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/celix/celix-0.0.1-incubating-RCX
    the file themselves should have the final names (without the RC suffix).
    That way a promotion of the RC to the release is a simple matter of
    renaming the top level subdir.

    4. when sending an email please include the following information:
        * a link to the JIRA with release notes (e.g. http://s.apache.org/pY)
        * the tag in the SCM that is being voted on
        * url with PGP keys

And finally, if you don't have a How To Release document for you project
it may be a good idea to create one. Here's a nice example of what it
should look like:
    https://cwiki.apache.org/WHIRR/how-to-release.html

Thanks,
Roman.