Hi,

-1 (binding) based on the RAT check: my cursory run of RAT
> (http://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat/index.html) uncovered
> 61 Unknown Licenses.

I've taken a look at the reported files. They are all files that either
can't or shouldn't have a header, or files that have a different license.
All the different licenses are mentioned in the LICENSE file.
For the others, some are explicitly mentioned in a NOTE file (eg in
cmake/NOTE).
Others aren't explicitly mentioned, this mostly involves .MF files which
are text files included in the artifacts created by the build. These files
can't have a header.

Can we somehow accept this status, do the release and make an issue for it
for the next release? A NOTE file or something similar can be made
to clarify the license of these files.

Furthermore, I have created a exclude file for RAT which excludes these
files. I still have to add it to SVN though..

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis