thanks justin. I missed this part about the jar and know there are options
to it.

the license warnings were already resolved for the next release.

On the NOTICE, the headers originally said copyright "The OpenZipkin
Authors" I can put that into a pull request prior to re-cutting.

As recutting, revoting, and reverifying is time consuming for the
volunteers I will wait for someone else to also look at this (besides our
mentors who already have) to save our folks the frustration of 3rd go round
leading to a 4th.