Folks,

Thank you for your participation in the Apache Tuweni graduation vote.

The results are as follows:
+1: 3 Antoine Toulme (binding), Larry Mccay (binding), Dave Fisher (binding)
+0: 0
-1: 0

Thanks all! We will proceed to the next step of voting for a PMC chair and
drafting a resolution for the board.

Cheers,

Antoine