On Thu, 6 Sep 2001 23:44, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> Things I also noticed:
>
> - cactus-user
>
> I don't know what this is all about... There is no archive, cactus is
> related to the "commons" project, so, it should be really a
> "commons-user@jakarta"...

I think when it was initially voted on it was to be named
"commons-cactus-user@...." or "commons-cactus@...." or similar. Not sure what
happened though. The reason for keeping it separate was that it was
generating a fair number of messages that most commons users didn't want to
see ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete