Hi,

The general rule of thumb for this sort of thing is that the project must
have at least 3 developers involved and at least one "champion" from Apache
to kickstart it. The reason for this is is that we need some way to
guarenteee that the project will be a success and that there will still be
developers involved with in a years or twos time. So you need to include this
sort of information in your proposal.

It would also be good to contrast it with existing Apache projects. ie How
does it compare to something like turbine?

--
Cheers,

Pete