Vincent Massol wrote:

> I agree that it would be nice if the GUMP results were put somewhere
> publicly accessible (they may be but I have no idea where). However, the
> second step is to automatically fetch the correct dependent jars (and
> possibly in a validated working state, proved by unit testing of each
> project).

To date, I've been posting binaries in an ad-hoc fashion.  Some projects
have explicitly requested that binaries NOT be posted.  Others prefer to
build their nightly binaries in their own way.

If there is consensus on what is desired, I will see what I can do.

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  Gump is well aware of what dependent jars were used to execute the
build (including any unit tests, if present).