Guys,

Let's just clarify that any proposals, even proposals to make proposals,
should go to General. The private PMC business should be reserved for
extremely sensitive matters, usually involving site security.

If we mis-post something to a private list, we should give the original
poster a clear opportunity to move the thread to the public list, and
continue the discussion there, or let the matter drop.

Peter, I hope you and yours are well. The Australian "Black Christmas"
is all over the morning news here.

-- Building Java web applications with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/