>Seems like overkill to stop a project based on the stylesheet technology,
>but it's your choice to make.

Its not ONLY the tag language.  And its the refusal to collaborate that
really irks me.  Furthermore, there model of seperation of centipede
looks nicer.  I'd like to see the two ideas combined but the centipede
more closely fits my world view.  If the two ideas were integrated well
then they'd totally give me everything I need.  So -1 for maven until
they decide to wise up and play nice.

>>None taken.  But I prefer to go by my first name.
>>

>Ah, my profuse apologies.  I did know your name, it was just a momentary
>synapse failure.  :P

No prob.  Common mistake, Delagrange ;-)

-Andy