--- "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Please see:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/vendors.html
>
> If this is acceptable (this is the best I could do
> on my lunch break ;-)
> )

Doesn't there need to be some legalese?  Jakarta does
not endorse those vendors; that should probably be
noted.

> -- I'll go ahead and update the site and I'll
> supply a patch for
> mail.html that asks that folks don't post commercial
> ads to the mail
> lists rather supply a patch for the vendor page to
> be applied at
> jakarta-site2 committer discretion.

So, if a committer is competing with another company,
he can veto that company's patches?  How is this
governed, while still maintaining our integrity as a
non-for-profit volunteer organization?

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs