"James Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> -- jt (who is afraid Pier will do a mailing list search on him and
> realize how little value he brings to the community =)

Sorry James, I just _had_ to do this! :) Nothing personal!!! :) :) :)

<sarcasm>

Just need to grep the right files... You are a good committer, I see that
you have 2342 commits into the turbine CVS. Good.

I still beat you, overall I'm at 10717, Andy is at 2666 (Andy you're so
lazy), but hear hear, Costin has 25871, beating Craig who is just at 22712,
and our president (Sam) at 60869... Yes yes, he deserves to be the PMC
president just for that...

This is such a nice way to recognized "how much" you contributed to the
foundation, isn't it?

Hints for newbies, make your CVS commits small, so your overall activity
meter will grow. Two lines at a time, and if you have a nice file of 1000
lines, you get 500 points just for that...

</sarcasm>

--
[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with