I was mostly off-line over the Thanksgiving weekend and have been caught up with lots of other miscellaneous tasks when I did get some computer time. I'm not going to be able to submit an Ant posting this time, sorry.

Erik

Rob Oxspring wrote:
Hello again,

We're very nearly done with another month so it's time to pester people about the newsletter again.  As usual, I've cc'd those that
submitted content last month in the hope that they will either submit something again, or manage to persuade someone else to take
over writing for the November issue.

If anybody else fancies doing a write up of the progress in some Jakarta project it then please send it in.  For a inspiration on
content and style you can review previous entries at http://jakarta.apache.org/site/news/, although new styles and ideas are welcome
too.

Planned timescale:
Submissions sent to me by midnight Monday 2-Dec-2002.
Drafts will be posted on Tuesday and Wednesday as needed for alterations and last minuters.
Final copy sent out on [EMAIL PROTECTED] midday 5-Nov-2002
All times GMT.

Thanks,

Rob