Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
I'd like to state my preference that this ASF policy be changed in the near future.
[snip]

... introducting LGPL dependencies does not prevent this, it only prevents them from forking that dependency.
That is not my understanding. Is this simply your opinion, or can you substantiate this? I know people, including people on the ASF board, legal council, and others who I respect that have come to a different conclusion.

ASF members that wish to be more directly involved in this issue can subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Before anyone asks, yes, this is a subscriber moderated list.

- Sam Ruby