That is not my understanding. Is this simply your opinion, or can you substantiate this? I know people, including people on the ASF board, legal council, and others who I respect that have come to a different conclusion.

I've never heard this other interperatation outside of the ASF. I'll put more research into the issue and get back to you.

ASF members that wish to be more directly involved in this issue can subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Before anyone asks, yes, this is a subscriber moderated list.

Note that I don't object to such a list being that way. :-)

-Andy

- Sam Ruby