Ditto plus some,

Seeing the license issues discussed is also of interest to end users who are under that license. And for list members are faced with similar issues in other projects.

Costin Manolache wrote:
Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

ASF members that wish to be more directly involved in this issue can
subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Before anyone asks, yes, this is a
subscriber moderated list.

Note that I don't object to such a list being that way. :-)

I do :-) ( last time I checked - it was ASF members, not committers - and
committers are supposed to know the licenses too )

Costin

Ellis Teer
www.sitepen.com
http://www.sitepen.com/