On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 07:33 PM, Howard M. Lewis Ship wrote:

I'd like to join the bandwagon.  I would like karma and permission to
advertise major Tapestry releases on the Jakarta main page.

it's not within my power to grant you karma but if you do add a news item about tapestry to the jakarta news page, then it'd to good if you could remember to give a brief explanation of what tapestry is. (this isn't singling tapestry out - it's just easy to forget that news is read by a lot of people.)

it'd also be great if you could keep an eye out for the february jakarta newsletter (it'll be announced on general) and get someone to write something for it about tapestry.

- robert