On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Howard M. Lewis Ship wrote:

> Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:33:13 -0500
> From: Howard M. Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: 'Jakarta General List' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: Karma request jakarta-site2
>
> I'd like to join the bandwagon.  I would like karma and permission to
> advertise major Tapestry releases on the Jakarta main page.

Also done.

Howard, the procedures to update the Jakarta web site are documented at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/site/site2.html

which is (recursively :-) generated from file
"xdocs/site/jakarta-site2.xml" in the "jakarta-site2" repository.  You
won't be able to do the "Modifications of the Website" step, which
actually updates the web server's HTML pages, without a login account on
daedalus -- contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for that -- but any changes you make
and check in to jakarta-site2 will be reflected when the next person who
can performs that last step.

Craig