On this topic - I am tackling OJB documentation at the moment and would love to chat with someone who has put together a solid set of docs for one of the projects with excellent docs.

As it isn't community relevant, really, drop me a line offline if you can give me a couple pointers about things to do/avoid. I have *written* lots, but don't think I know quite enough about good *deployment* of docs.

-Brian