Before that, could you please answer my (innocent) question?

Why was there no "PDF-Rendering" function in the default
avalon-tigris?

I thought that Avalon-Team did not want the
PDF files because PDF could have been big
enough to be downloaded.

Sure, I know that it would be related to
skinconfig/disable-pdf-link @ skinconf.xml, though :)

--

Rather, I thought that "jakarta-skin"/"ws-skin" naming
would make sense (Just a copy and reuse of avalon-tigris,

($FORREST/dist/shbat/)
context -
   skins - |--avalon-tigris
           |--common