On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:25:56 +0100
"BAZLEY, Sebastian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Maybe you can find "new" xsl file via
> > jakarta-site2/xdocs/stylesheets/site.xsl
> >
> > ... Just copy to jmeter module and cvs commit, I guess..
>
> As far as I know, the JMeter stylesheets are unique to JMeter, so I doubt if
> that would work.

D'oh... Sorry. I had a little confused.

Okeydokey.

What I proposed here, was not "Please use Forrest, all the
Jakarta-XX-Team", but "Dear Jakarta-XX-Project, which
want to use Apache Forrest ...".

I've heard that Struts Team once discusses about the usage of Forrest,
so I said "What about Struts?"

As for JMeter, I think now it is working well.
(Yes, I sent patches for the re-build of the site using Anakia,
the other day)
Just I took a look at the current JMeter site and found that
there's still "Copyright 1999-2001" statement at the bottom
of each pages. So, I told you the procedure of updating website how-to.

Thank you.

-- Tetsuya. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])