> I still ask myself why we can't put HiveMind as its own project under
> the Jakarta umbrella.

It doesn't seem unreasonable to me, if the criteria are met and the
political implications of creating a new sub-project are acceptable.
Otherwise a spell in commons will help to cement the community and do no
harm.

I would like to know if this has been proposed to Avalon, if not why not,
if so what has been their reaction.

I'm not suggesting that it should be, just that it might be a better fit
with their charter.

d.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s) only.
If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to
the intended recipient) please notify us immediately on 0141 306 2050 and delete the
message from your computer. You may not copy or forward it or use or disclose its
contents to any other person. As Internet communications are capable of data
corruption Student Loans Company Limited does not accept any  responsibility for
changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be
inappropriate to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining
written confirmation of it. Neither Student Loans Company Limited or the sender
accepts any liability or responsibility for viruses as it is your responsibility to
scan attachments (if any). Opinions and views expressed in this e-mail are those of
the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company
Limited.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of
computer viruses.