On Dec 21, 2003, at 5:03 PM, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

You go discus your private matters wherever you like, I'd like to talk about
open source projects and am quite willing to do so in the open.

And you know there's a difference. :)

What that we've discussed so far has been SSSooooooo sensitive? The recipe
to the secret Jakarta Eggnog? I thought Jon took that with him... I think
it is:

Lots of expensive Booooze
Cheap store-bought eggnog

There... Impeach me. I've divulged the state secrets.

-Andy

That's the point of getting as many people as are seriously interested
in the subject on the PMC. Then all can participate, and if we discuss
something sensitive (as defined by the discusser), it doesn't all have
to be on Google.

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Andrew C. Oliver http://www.superlinksoftware.com/poi.jsp Custom enhancements and Commercial Implementation for Jakarta POI

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership. In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]