Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

From: "Geir Magnusson Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:04:26 -0500
To: Jakarta General List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Just in case you're curious

On Dec 21, 2003, at 5:03 PM, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

You go discus your private matters wherever you like, I'd like to talk
about
open source projects and am quite willing to do so in the open.

And you know there's a difference. :)

Not to me.

Wow ... and you say just don't get the difference! ROTFL

Stephen.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]