> From: "Geir Magnusson Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:04:26 -0500
> To: Jakarta General List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Just in case you're curious
>

> On Dec 21, 2003, at 5:03 PM, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
>
>> You go discus your private matters wherever you like, I'd like to talk
>> about
>> open source projects and am quite willing to do so in the open.
>>

> And you know there's a difference.  :)

Not to me.

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.