Rahul Akolkar wrote:
If there is a connection to be drawn, I think many probably won't ;-)

Always the risk with names that don't spell out precisely what name. You can easily be *too* clever, this could be one of those cases.

I'd refrain from voting until a formal thread appears on the subject.
I know its hard ;-) but voting now will make it tougher to tally
opinions from multiple threads. Hen has taken the lead to call a vote
[ http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-general&m=112361926416536&w=2
], shouldn't be too long a wait.

Yeah, I got a bit excited because I really do like the name :) I'll throw my vote in the official thread when it starts... knowing me I'll probably change my mind 10 times by then anyway :)

Frank