Martin Cooper wrote:

Some other names were added to the wiki page:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/CreatingCommonsForWebComponents

I forgot to add some names to that page:

Webbies    (has the same idea of weblets, but causing less confusion)
Jakartlets (someone suggested we use a name without "Web" - it would be cool to be derived from Jakarta then, as Jakarta is tied to server side Java)

That would probably add:

- web libs
- web tools

to your list above. (I'm not sure how appropriate 'web libs' would be
though, since I'm not sure I'd refer to, say, a compression filter as
a 'library'.)

Web Tools can be a problem too, as it conflicts with the Eclipse Web Tools Platform.

-- Felipe