-1 on these points

1. There should not be an escape from the pain of the incubator. All new projects must go through the incubator and endure. Commons sandbox was created prior to the incubator. 2. No to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if it is a MEGA-list for all of Jakarta. The commons list is horrible and I get enough email. There is no technical advantage to one mega list for all software. Most problems are NOT oversite problems/discussions. 3. -1 to the form of this proposal which seems overly coarse grained or not nearly detailed (I'm not sure which)

-Andy