On jeudi 23 août 2007, you wrote: Hi,
Nice to see someone from Italy on that mailing list. Welcome on board Mauro, > Send that message. Your membership registration will be validated by the > SysOp in a few minutes. Francois > > My name is Mauro Fini. Today I downloaded genj install windows.zip from > your site and I installed it on my PC. It works fine. OK > Initially I downloaded the whole package genj avernes .zip. I couldn't > extract files because my unpacker (zipgenius) warns me that some of them > are corrupted. I tried the download some times. I got always the same > results. Yeap, I'm the culprit. That's because I uploaded for a while, corrupted archives. I fixed that yesterday afternoon, so the archives should be fine. > If you send me the files to translate, and it is not a too big effort, > I'll try to convert them in Italian. Please send me both English and > French version. It's not easy Mauro, it's a real work. But if you up and ready to help, I will send you the appropriate files (english and french ones as you requested), keep me posted. > I didn't understand how to change the appearance of Genealogy. For > example is it possible to change background color? I don't like white > background. If you want to change it in the treeview, open the settings menu on the lower part of the view, on your right, once there, go the second tab "colors", and you could be able to change the colors as you want. > I downloaded everything so inf directory is available. Yeap, but the lnf won't be of any help to change the colors of the tree view. Follow the tips I gave above. > Thanks and best regards, You're welcome. You can write in this mailing list in english if you want, and of course in french. Lots of people here, understand and write english, so you should have good help from folks around here. The email to use to post in that mailing list is : [email protected] Last info : this mailing list has nothing to do with the forum dedicated to GenJ on Sourceforge. Best, Francois --------------------------------------------------------------------- <*> Pour vous désincrire de cette liste, envoyez un mail à : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Pour obtenir de l'aide sur les commandes de la liste : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
