On jeudi 23 août 2007, Mauro Fini wrote:

Hi Mauro,

> >> will send you the appropriate files (english and french ones as you
> >> requested), keep me posted.
>
> In the web site I read:
>
> "Let me take this opportunity to ask for volunteers for translations into
> languages other than English and French. There are about 45-50 short
> sentences to translate. Just email to genj at arvernes dot com if you'd
> like to help! Many thanks in advance!"
>
> If it is correct I can do that.

OK, I understand.
I thought you offered to translate GenJ into Italian.
You speak about the application created by Frederic, which gives you a fully 
automated installation and refresh.

I guess Frederic will be able to send you the appropriate files.

Frédéric, is it possible for you to send Mauro the ressources files of your 
installer ?
Thanks. Francois

---------------------------------------------------------------------
<*> Pour vous désincrire de cette liste, envoyez un mail à :
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Pour obtenir de l'aide sur les commandes de la liste :
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Répondre à