On samedi 25 août 2007, Mauro Fini wrote:
> After having installed last version of Genj I noticed that when I click
> over an entity (for example a name in the table view or in the family
> tree) the editor is not automatically opened.
>
> In an older version installed in another PC instead Genj opens
> immediately the editor.
>
> I checked in the option panel the editing settings: they are equal in
> both PCs. I suppose that a configuration option changed this behaviour,
> but I can't figure out where to search.
>
> Anyone can help me?
Hmmm, maybe a bug introduced with the last mods.
The way to open the edit view automagically, should be when you click on
someone in a view. But first you have to activate the option for that. On
the control center, in the pull down menu, item "Options", then in it you
have to check the option "Open Editor on selection in other views".
I'm gonna test that, and ask Nils for a fix, if it's a bug. I keep you
posted. Francois
---------------------------------------------------------------------
<*> Pour vous désincrire de cette liste, envoyez un mail à :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Pour obtenir de l'aide sur les commandes de la liste :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]