Hi Francois,

> If you send me the files to translate, and it is not a too big effort,
> I'll try to convert them in Italian. Please send me both English and
> French version.

>> It's not easy Mauro, it's a real work. But if you up and ready to help, I

>> will send you the appropriate files (english and french ones as you 
>> requested), keep me posted.

In the web site I read:

"Let me take this opportunity to ask for volunteers for translations into
languages other than English and French. There are about 45-50 short
sentences to translate. Just email to genj at arvernes dot com if you'd like
to help! Many thanks in advance!"

If it is correct I can do that. 

Ciao,
        Mauro 




---------------------------------------------------------------------
<*> Pour vous désincrire de cette liste, envoyez un mail à :
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Pour obtenir de l'aide sur les commandes de la liste :
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Répondre à