Fredric,
I didn't receive any file.
I usually run Windows XP but I also installed ubuntu on my pc. 
Anyway zipgenius can extract from almost every kind of filetype, tar
included.
I have another mail address [EMAIL PROTECTED] you can try that.
Thanks.
Ciao,
        Mauro

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Frederic Lapeyre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Inviato: sabato 25 agosto 2007 2.38
A: [email protected]
Oggetto: Re: [GenJ] Italian translation

Francois, Mauro, 

I sent a file yesterday to both of you but it keeps bouncing back...

Has any of you received it?

Cheers,
Frederic

On Friday 24 August 2007 19:48, Frederic Lapeyre wrote:
> Mauro,
>
> On Friday 24 August 2007 14:02, island wrote:
> > I guess Frederic will be able to send you the appropriate files.
> >
> > Frédéric, is it possible for you to send Mauro the ressources files of
> > your installer ?
>
> Yes, I can do that... I just need to refresh my memory about which files I
> need to send!
>
> It's been a long time!
>
> Cheers,
> Frederic
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> <*> Pour vous désincrire de cette liste, envoyez un mail à :
>               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <*> Pour obtenir de l'aide sur les commandes de la liste :
>               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- 
Frédéric

---------------------------------------------------------------------
<*> Pour vous désincrire de cette liste, envoyez un mail à :
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Pour obtenir de l'aide sur les commandes de la liste :
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
<*> Pour vous désincrire de cette liste, envoyez un mail à :
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Pour obtenir de l'aide sur les commandes de la liste :
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Répondre à