I'll wait. That feature it's really useful when you have to insert many
entities.
Ciao,
        Mauro

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: island [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Inviato: domenica 26 agosto 2007 8.37
A: [email protected]
Oggetto: Re: [GenJ] different behavior of last version

On dimanche 26 août 2007, Frederic Lapeyre wrote:
> On Sunday 26 August 2007 11:07, island wrote:
> > Hmmm, maybe a bug introduced with the last mods.
>
> No, I have had that for a while... and I haven't implemented the latest
> update.

Tonight, I wrote Nils a message, and he replied this morning. He said, it's 
intentional, he disabled that option, but it will be back once the PLUGIN 
branch will be merged back to HEAD later.
Francois

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
<*> Pour vous désincrire de cette liste, envoyez un mail à :
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Pour obtenir de l'aide sur les commandes de la liste :
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
<*> Pour vous désincrire de cette liste, envoyez un mail à :
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Pour obtenir de l'aide sur les commandes de la liste :
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Répondre à