IBM has already been kind enough to donate some hardware to us. It has
yet to arrive at our hosting facility at OSU but I imagine that is only
a matter of time. Once the hardware is in place the ppc64 team (which is
mostly made up of IBM employees btw) will look into this further.

Thanks for the heads up.

Daniel Ostrow
Gentoo/{PPC,PPC64,DevRel}
[EMAIL PROTECTED]