To my former fellow Gentoo developers and users,

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 11:58:09PM +0200, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
> To my fellow Gentoo developers and users,
>
> In last weeks council meeting [1] it was decided that the Sunrise project is
> no longer suspended. I can give a short overview of the current status of
> the overlay:

Seeing this I'd like to resign as a Gentoo developer.

Thank you to all the developers and users who have made the last two
years a fun period of my life in OSS. You all know who you are. I'll
miss you guys and gals.

I wish the remaining developers good luck with keeping Gentoo Linux
among the top GNU/Linux distributions out there.

I can be reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED] should anybody have any
questions to the ebuilds, I used to maintain. Sorry about dumping the
ebuilds on the people who kindly took over when I announced my present
hiatus - but I'm sure you'll do a good job at maintaining them.

I have an unfinished draft for a pcmcia-cs to pcmciautils migration
howto sitting in my home dir - I'd appreciate if someone would step
up and finish it.

So long and thank you for all the fish,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd