On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 11:35:24AM +0200, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
> Mike asked you repeatedly to voice your issues or concerns in relation
> to Project Sunrise, which you failed to reply to.

How many times are we supposed to raise our concerns about a project
whose founders already agreed to run their project as an unofficial
project on non-gentoo infrastructure? Did you miss the logs from the
devrel + sunrise meeting where genstef and jokey agreed to this?

I simply had no idea the Gentoo Council even remotely considered
taking Project Sunrise on as an official project.

> Also, I do not remember you even attending the meeting or asking to
> speak there, so this really seems a tad unreasonable or impulsive.

Same as above - had I known that you guys actually intended to revert
your own ruling from the previous meeting along with the consensus
reached on the devrel + sunrise meeting I would have been there to
raise my concerns.

No big deal, though. Best of luck to all of you, including the people
behind Project Sunrise.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd