On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 05:21:06 +0000
Steve Long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Whatever. EAPI="2" works fine with current software. Could you tell
> me why you're so hot on export'ing EAPI? I thought it was only
> relevant, environment-wise, to the ebuild and subshells. What is the
> use case for exporting it externally?

I'm going to ignore you until you post a lengthy explanation of why
what you just said was utter bollocks. You clearly don't have a clue
what you're talking about just now, and by continuing to post nonsense
like the above to the discussion you're wasting everyone's time.

Honestly, that was the single most wrong thing anyone's said in this
entire discussion.

--
Ciaran McCreesh