On Fri, 2008-10-31 at 19:44 -0700, Josh Saddler wrote:
> mikmod - Seriously, how many folks make it a habit to listen to .MOD
> music all the time? Even netlabels like Monotonik, which started *out*
> as .mod, make it harder to find their old .mod stuff.

Agree

> ldap - Punt for the same reasons kerberos is being punted.

Thats used by some public services like keyserver.pgp.com, so I think it
should stay there.

> eds - Down with more Evolution things! Though possibly not ideal for
> Gnome user?

That's a non-starter, we need to keep it in the gnome panel to have the
nice integration.. There is an argument to be made that it shouldn't be
a use flag in the panel maybe.

> esd - no one should be using Enlightenment Sound Daemon, period. Ain't
> it deprecated, anyway? No worky?

DIE DIE.. Maybe we should replace it with pulseaudio ?

> emboss - Seriously. Who needs the European Biology Open Software Suite
> on a *desktop* oriented system?

Olivier Crête
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gentoo Developer